Saturday 26 January 2008

Smartest Women in the World?

She has a trend to talk with a south-central drawl when she is in face of blacks. A plenty has been said about this. Far a return she said ,"I believe America is willing for a bilingual president. All this moment I thought there was a disagreement between a dialect and a real word. I should sue all the schools that I have attended for not making this much clear-cut. I am bilingual overly! I can place this on work resumes and affect all of my friends. My kids can place downward that they are bilingual on College admittance papers. I wager there are alot much folk who didn't know that they were bilingual overly. Thank you hillary for setting us all consecutive. Now, if she could just say me how to spell potato, or is it potatoe

No comments: