Friday 21 March 2008

Sarah Jessica Parker Unsexiest Woman?

Sarah Jessica Parker Unsexiest Woman? - Sarah Jessica Parker was extremely upset that Maxim magazine had named her the "unsexiest woman alive" last fall.

In an interview with Grazia magazine, the "Sex and the City" star commented, "Am I really the unsexiest woman in the world? Wow! It's kind of shocking."

The popular lad mag had compared her features to a horse's: "How the hell did this Barbaro-faced broad manage to be the least sexy woman in a group of very unsexy women and still star on a show with 'sex' in the title? Pull your skirt down, Secretariat, we´d rather ride Chris Noth."

Not only was Parker "filled with rage and anger" after hearing these comments, but her husband Matthew Broderick was upset "because it has to do with his judgment too."

Despite her outrage, Parker isn't going to let the comments change her own opinion of herself.

"I really like the choices I've made. I am who I am," she says. "Do I have big fake boobs, Botox and big lips? No. Do I fit some ideals and standards of some men writing in a men's magazine? Maybe not."

Amy Winehouse, "Grey's Anatomy" star Sandra Oh, Madonna and Britney Spears also landed on the Unsexiest List.

The "Sex and the City" movie will be released on May 30.

That's latest on Sarah Jessica Parker Unsexiest Woman?

No comments: